Friday 28 August 2015

Madeline’s Kiss – Peter Gilboy


Madeleine's Kiss by Peter Gilboy 
 


Synopsis 

 "THIS WON'T BE YOUR USUAL MYSTERY OR THRILLER READ."
                             Madeleine is missing.
                      Adam Snow says he didn't do it.
                                        Sure.
            Now, as he awaits the jury's verdict, Adam Snow 
                       reveals the truth about Madeleine.    
                                           . . .
                              "Uniquely Gripping"   
                        "Riveting and eye-opening"  
         "This won't be your usual mystery or thriller read." 
                            -- Midwest Book Reviews

My review 

I would rate this book as 3 out of 5 stars

Not sure how to describe this book.  I have read 51% and am still none the wiser about the story or how this is going to develop and therefore I am afraid to say I have given up on this. 

On what I have read I would say that this was an enjoyable book and I was enjoying it, just didn’t feel the story was flowing enough to keep me going.  On reading other people’s reviews though it is a good book but obviously just not one for me at the present time. 

I would like to thank www.bookhippo.uk for allowing me to read a copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment