Sunday 30 October 2016

Lazy Blood - Ross Greenwood












Lazy Blood: a powerful page-turning thriller by [Greenwood, Ross]


First of all many thanks to Bloodhound Books for allowing me to read and review this book. 


This books starts off with the opening chapter where Will is being booked into prison, we are unsure why, snippets of information are given but only enough to plant thoughts into your head.


What we do find out is that Will has three other friends Carl, Darren and Aiden. They have been friends since school, best friends and friends that do anything for each other.


The book then gives you snippets of Will and the life he has inside, with the background information of how they became friends, and friends that go to extreme lengths for each other.


Ross Greenwood is a brilliant author, one who has gone to great lengths to give you as much information as possible in each chapter, but not enough for you to guess the info me. I was hooked on this book and was extremely disappointed when my tram journey came to an end.


There are moments in this book that had me wondering where the story was going and also moments that made me gasp out loud and had me trying to read more quickly before my journey ended. Things are made clearer towards the end and this is one book that I am glad I got to read.


Look forward to reading more by the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment