Friday 27 January 2017

High Force - L J Ross

High Force: A DCI Ryan Mystery (The DCI Ryan Mysteries Book 5) by [Ross, LJ]














High Force - L J Ross




This book is due for release on 31st January 2017.  My thanks go to L J Ross for allowing me to read and review a copy of the same.  My view is my own opinion at all times.


Another cracking read by Louise Ross. 


It is ages since I have read a book in a day, but when I started this, I seriously did not want to put it down.  I felt like my kindle was glued to my hands and I couldn't read fast enough, only stopping for food and to make a drink (and some dreaded ironing, however knowing I had a such a great book to get back to made the task easier). 


This book follows on from the ending of Angel and ties up those loose end with such ease.  I was gripped with the dramatic goings on in this book and it had me gasping at various stages throughout.


I am loving the way the characters are developing and I feel at times as though I know them personally.


This author is fast becoming one of my favourite authors and I can't wait to see what is next in store for DCI Maxwell Finlay Ryan. 


A well deserved 5* from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment