Saturday 30 December 2017

The Silver Wolf (James Ryker #3)

The Silver Wolf (James Ryker Book 3) by [Sinclair, Rob]
Silver Wolf is the next instalment following on from Red Cobra and Black Hornet and wow what a conclusion to the series (or is it?).



James Ryker is back, determined to find out what happened to Lisa and who is responsible for this.  He is tormented by the disappearance of his wife and sets out to seek out the truth. 

We are taken across to Mexico’s Caribbean coast and back to England (London to be precise).  I enjoyed this book and found the scenes set in London really enjoyable as I could relate to them and knew what and where they were on about.  I love books set in the UK and particularly books whose locations I know or would love to visit at some stage. 

As usual we are taken on a roller coaster ride with Ryker set on finding out what happened and yet still managing to get embroiled in the JIA!  We are aware of someone called the Silver Wolf, but who is he and why does he want to hurt Ryker.  Is he responsible for what happened to Lisa?    

The book is the usual faced paced rollercoaster of a read and one which kept me as a reader turning the pages faster and faster.  I loved these books and also the Carl Logan series and cannot wait to see what Rob Sinclair has in store next. 

My thanks go to Rob Sinclair and the publishers Bloodhound Books for allowing me read and review a copy.  This is my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment