Friday 29 December 2017

Handcuffs, Truncheon and A Polyester Thong

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Handcuffs, Truncheon and a Polyester Thong was a fantastically funny, highly entertaining and had so many laugh out loud moments which caused some strange looks when reading on public transport. Luckily for me I had a journey to Kent via car to enjoy this book with a hubby who was subjected to my laughing episodes and asking what I was laughing at and therefore I was reading bits to him to explain!
This book is about a single mum who has a dream to join the police and the trials and tribulations that happen whilst she pursues her dream. We follow the days leading up to police training, whilst at the academy and what happened afterwards.
This book has so many laugh out loud moments and to describe these would spoil the book. It therefore is definitely a book I would recommend and kept me wanting to read to the end in one continuous period.   It was just a pity that daily things got in the way.
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and will be keeping an eye on this author as I can’t wait to see what other book are lined up.            
Great laugh out loud book. 
My thanks go to Urbane Publications and NetGalley for allowing me to read and review this book.  My review is my honest and unbiased opinion. 
 

 Handcuffs, Truncheon and a Polyester Thong: The perfect laugh-out-loud comedy by [Kirkham, Gina]

No comments:

Post a Comment