Sunday 31 January 2016

For Richer, For Poorer - Kerry Wilkinson




 







For Richer, For Poorer (Jessica Daniel #10) – Kerry Wilkinson

This story picks up a few months after the last one finishes.  Jessica is back at work trying to come to terms with what has happened and also head up an investigation into a series of burglaries that have taken placed in middle class areas.

Jessica deals with obstacles thrown at her every way she turns. 

Jessica is still working with her new partner Archie, as things still aren’t great with her older partner Dave (and the spark that was evident in the past between them is missing!).   Her colleague and friend Izzy is still around when Jessica needs someone.

I found myself transported back to the end of Book 9 and all those feelings I experienced when I had finished that book came flooding back.  I was eager to see where this book was going, eager to see how Jessica copes with the aftermath of that incident whilst continuing to investigate the series of break-ins and try to get back to normality.

Yet again Kerry gave me that “wow” factor and had me re-reading the last few pages to make sure I hadn’t missed anything, as I seriously wasn’t expecting that ending again.

My thanks go to Kerry for allowing me to read an advance copy of this book, along with the publishers and Netgalley.

This book is due for release on 11th February 2016 and is well worth pre-ordering now!!   

1 comment:

  1. Great review Bev. I need to get back into this series as I've only read the first five or six :)

    ReplyDelete