Thursday 30 March 2017

Ragdoll - Daniel Cole
















This book was amazing and kept me hooked from the first page all the way through.  I loved how the main character as portrayed and how he dealt with all that was thrown at him.

WOLF is Detective William Fawkes who having recently been reinstated by the London Met is called to a crime scene opposite his apartment.  A case of bodies stitched together to form a Ragdoll..  Who are the various people involved and what connection do they have to WOLF?  Why has the press being given details of who the victims are / will be and the dates of their deaths? 

The most answered question of all is "Can WOLF track down the person responsible before it's too late or will he become a victim"?

I cannot wait to read more by this author and will be keeping a close eye on any future books he decides to publish.


My final thanks go to NetGalley and the publishers for allowing me to read an eARC of this book.  My views however are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment