Sunday 31 December 2017

NYPD Red 4

NYPD Red 4 by [Patterson, James]



After reading NYPD Red books 1,2 and 3 I couldn’t wait to read the next instalment.

We are back with the Detective Zach Jordan and his partner Kylie MacDonald in NYPD Red 4.  NYPD is a special task force assigned to New York’s rich and well connected.  This time the duo is sent to investigate a murdered actress and a jewellery heist both of which are connected.

They are also tasked by the Mayor to investigate another case, however, this one is hush hush and therefore has to run side by side with the murder investigation with no one able to know what they are investigating.

As well as dealing with the two cases, we are also thrown head long into Kylie looking for her husband Spence who has disappeared again and Zach trying to please the two women in his life, his partner Kylie (who is also his ex) and his current girlfriend. 

We are treated to the usual short snappy chapters that James Patterson does which has me as a reader constantly saying one more chapter which turns into God knows how many! 😊

I read this book as a break from my review books and one of my personal list – which I vow to do more of next year and thoroughly enjoyed this book as I have all the other NYPD Red books.  Roll on the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment