Friday 29 December 2017

Serenity Avenged (#3 - Shelby Alexander Thriller)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Serenity Avenged is the 3rd book in the Shelby Alexander series, but despite being book 3 can be read as a stand- alone book.
I’ve had this book in my to review pile for months, however, it had unfortunately got moved towards the bottom and was only on sorting my review list that I realised it had escaped me.  However, I soon sorted that out and can only kick myself for not reading this sooner!
Shelby visits his daughter who is due to have a baby, only to end up assisting his ex-wife Helen who has got into a bit of trouble with what seems to be a loan shark, trying to recoup the money that has been loaned to her, however, not all is as it seems, and the one who is chasing for the money is only a monkey, in the chain.
The henchman or leader of the pack is not as soft as we find out.  We follow Shelby and his friend Mack on a rollercoaster of events to save his ex-wife (who I think he still has feelings for).  As Shelby and Mack race against time they end up with help from an unlikely source.
My thanks and apologies go to the author Craig Hart for providing me a copy of this book to review, I’m only sorry it took me so long to read.
I have now however purchased the other books and once I’ve caught up on my reviews they will be moved to the top of my TBR pile.                       

No comments:

Post a Comment